Focus and Scope
Advanced Catalysis welcomes high-quality papers that report new scientific advances in all aspects of catalysis research. Wide-ranging coverage includes Environmental Science, Life Science, Chemistry, Photochemistry, Electrochemistry, Physics, Materials Science, and Energy Science & Technology. The journal has a special interest in publishing studies that report the design and engineering of novel catalysts for energy conversion including CO2 reduction, hydrogen production, and N2 fixation. Experimental, computational, and theoretical studies falling within the scope are welcome for submission. Advanced catalysis publishes peer-reviewed original research articles, letters, review articles, and perspectives. Topics covered in the journal include, but are not limited to the following.
- Heterogenous and homogenous catalysis
- Heterogeneous photocatalysis
- Electrocatalysis, photoelectrocatalysis, thermoscatalysis, and biocatalysis
- Energy conversion.
- Novel catalytic mechanisms and strategies.
- Catalytic removal of environmental pollutants
- Design and engineering of novel catalysts
- Discovery of new catalysts
- Single-atom catalysts